The Argyll & Bute Museums and Heritage Forum represents our membership with individuals & organisations, large and small, across the Argyll and Bute area.
The forum was formed some years ago with a focus to assist a number of growing museums through their accreditation process. With this now accomplished and so many different kinds of heritage organisations having emerged and showing interest, the forum is developing to new directions.
If you are involved in heritage in any way, large or small, individual, professional or volunteer, you are encouraged to join the Forum. Membership is free, you are most welcome.
The conference will present an opportunity for the Forum to: Identify opportunities for the Argyll region
* Explore new initiatives such as local training, sharing resources and establishing mentoring
* Identify collaborative routes to share skills and learning
* Encourage new memberships Identify the needs of existing and potential members
* Build capacity of the forum
* Gather feed-back Analyse and Report on feed-back Inform future decision making, development, learning and collaboration
* The programme for the day will include presentations from heritage projects in Argyll, inspirational key-note speaker, networking lunch, ABMHF AGM, panel session with local and national stakeholders, specialists & funders, presentations from museums and heritage professionals.